[Ves] [vtkusers] Kiwi transparent background

Jurre Hanema jurre at stack.nl
Tue Oct 15 14:07:13 EDT 2013

Aashish,

I did not notice you reposted my message to the VES list, so in my
enthusiasm I also did so myself, duplicating the question.

Anyway, yes, my intention is to make another Android layer (in this case
a camera view) show up behind the scene. Strangely, I noticed that when
I load kiwi.png, the camera image shows through the transparent part of
the kiwi, so I know the camera view at least works...

- Jurre