[Ves] Undefined symbols for arch i386 errors (vesMidasClient, vesKiwiCurl, vesKiwiPVRemote)

Deepak Surti dmsurti at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 02:07:24 EDT 2013

Thanks for the pointers. My CMakeCache.txt is attached. I think you mean to
say VES_USE_CURL. Grep for LIBCURL does not return anything. Well, the two
options you mention as per the cache are OFF. I will try turning them on
and see.

Is cmake <path> -Doption=<ON/OFF> the right way to override or should I go
ahead and change it in ves-superbuild.cmake. The latter doesn't seem right
as it is like hardcoding stuff. Asking this I am not much conversant with
cmake?

Regards
Deepak