[Ves] $ANDROID variable?

Petar Petrov pip010 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 10:26:51 EDT 2013

Thanks for the advice.

Following the post, but no I got stacked at:
cmake -DVES_ANDROID_SUPERBUILD:BOOL=TRUE
"~/c0de/VTK-VES/NEWVES/Apps/Android/CMakeBuild"
CMake Error: The source directory
"/home/z/c0de/VTK-VES/NEWVES/Apps/Android/CMakeBuild" does not appear
to contain CMakeLists.txt

and indeed, I checked, it doesn't. Only configure.cmake
did I miss something?
echo $ves_code was empty. so i edit the full path myself.
thanks in advance.

--
All the best,
Petar Petrov