[Ves] Problems building the kiwi viewer for Android in a Windows system

Ainhoa Gracia agracia at sqs.es
Wed Nov 27 06:23:09 EST 2013

Dear all

Thank you very much for your previous support, with the updated version in
the master branch, I have finally launched successfully the configure.bat;
however, when I try to execute the configure_cmake.bat the errors you can
find in the attached document appear.

Please, could you provide to me some support so I can solve this problem?

Thank you very much in advance and best regards

Ainhoa