[Ves] Building VES

Eduardo Poyart poyart at gmail.com
Wed May 15 16:13:34 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm puzzled by the current build procedure for VES.

The instructions on
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VES/Download_And_Build_Instructions are incorrect.
There is no longer an Apps/iOS/CMakeBuild directory.

I tried using "cmake -G 'Unix Makefiles'" in the root folder, then make
-j8. It looks like it builds vtk and ves only for host, not for device or
simulator. Then, when I try to build KiwiSimple, I get:

In file included from
/Users/epoyart/sonosim/ves-debug2/Apps/iOS/KiwiSimple/KiwiSimple/MyGestureHandler.mm:20:

/Users/epoyart/sonosim/ves-debug2/Apps/iOS/KiwiSimple/KiwiSimple/MyGestureHandler.h:22:10:
fatal error: 'vesKiwiViewerApp.h' file not found

#include <vesKiwiViewerApp.h>

         ^

1 error generated.

Are there updated build instructions out there that I'm missing?

Thanks

Eduardo