[Ves] exception at run time

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Thu Mar 28 11:16:37 EDT 2013

Hi Laurent,

I recently answered this question in the thread "about build kiwiviewer 2.0
on iOS".  Here's what I wrote in the other thread:

It might be crashing when it tries to copy the bundled sample datasets.  In
the kiwi-next-apps branch I pushed, I did not include the sample datasets
because I don't want to add them to the git repository.  You could either
download the sample datasets (
https://midas3.kitware.com/midas/folder/9479) and add them to your
xcode project, or comment out the code in
DocumentsTableViewController.m where it unpacks the sample data.  Just add
a return statement at the very top of the unpackSampleData() function.

Pat