[Ves] subject: about build kiwiviewer 2.0 on iOS

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Wed Mar 27 20:34:04 EDT 2013

Hi,

It might be crashing when it tries to copy the bundled sample datasets.  In
the branch I pushed, I did not include the sample datasets because I don't
want to add them to the git repository.  You could either download the
sample datasets ( https://midas3.kitware.com/midas/folder/9479 ) and add
them to your xcode project, or comment out the code in
DocumentsTableViewController.m where it unpacks the sample data.  Just add
a return statement at the very top of the unpackSampleData() function.

Pat