[Ves] Webinar Kiwiviewer Relesae 2.0. Feedbak

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Mon Mar 25 08:21:20 EDT 2013

Excellent! The patch should be merged soon.

Cheers

Joachim

Le 25 mars 2013 à 12:47, Carlos <ves at calculoandamios.com> a écrit :

Thank you for your help

I have successfully compiled and running some of the test in Visual Studio
2010 using CMake

I have needed to add some small hardcode modifications to include glew,
freeglut and compile against VTK 5.8 that is the version I’m using it but
now everything is fine.

An small step for VES but a big one for me J

Carlos