[Ves] Transparent plane

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Mon Mar 18 04:14:57 EDT 2013

Ok.  I think you'll find the vesKiwiPlaneWidget is missing a crucial
function- a function to initialize the plane position, orientation, and
scale.  I just merged a branch into next, called plane-widget-api which
adds some more helpful methods.  It's still not great, and is missing
documentation, I want to improve it later when I have some time.  But, you
can now access the vtkTransform and call the vtkTransform api to position
and rotate and scale the widget.  If you use it and have suggestions for
possible improvements, let me know!

Pat