[Ves] Methods in vesKiwiImageWidgetRepresentation

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Wed Mar 13 21:52:03 EDT 2013

Yes, those declarations should be removed.  By the way, there is a branch
called kiwi-next on the stage remote which contains new work on this image
widget class.  I'm hoping to find time to clean up this branch and merge it
sometime in the next few weeks.  Among other things, this branch adds new
features to the image widget class that are seen in the 2d/3d image viewer
in KiwiViewer 2.0, such as window level, 2d mode, and support for more
scalar types.  There is a known bug though, if your image has char type
then the scalars are not mapped through the lookup table.

Pat