[Ves] When new KiwiViewer version will come out for Android

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Tue Mar 5 22:12:22 EST 2013

Thanks for your interest!  Yes, KiwiViewer v2.0 for iOS was just released
in the app store, and we make release announcements tomorrow.  Regarding
Android:

If you visit the KiwiViewer
packages<http://packages.kitware.com/packages/application/view?applicationId=14>page
you will find an Android APK installer for an
*experimental* version of KiwiViewer v2.0 for Android. This version has
many of the features of the iOS version, including ParaView mobile remote
control, point cloud streaming, and custom scene files, but it hasn't been
updated with a new user interface, which limits the availability of some of
the features. We hope to work on a new user interface for the Android
version of KiwiViewer. If you think you might want to help contribute to
this project, get in touch with us on the VES mailing
list<http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ves>
.

Pat