[Ves] Transparency

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Fri Mar 1 17:59:01 EST 2013

David,

Set the render bin of your representation/actor to transparent so it
will be rendered after opaque objects.
Then you will Need to disable the depth writing for those transparents actors :
Try something like that :

vesSharedPtr<vesDepth> d = vesSharedPtr<vesDepth>(new vesDepth());
d->setWriteMask(false);
rep->actor()->material()->addAttribute(d);

Joachim