[Ves] Flat Shader

Chris Vaught cvaught at cmv-tech.com
Mon Mar 25 21:54:40 EDT 2013

I sent a message last year about the rendering issues that is shown in the
attached image (HoleInPlate.png).  The response was that this was caused by
missing normals.  The rendering would be fixed once a flat shading model
was added.  I just tried the new KiwiViewer app and it appears to be
shading it properly (see attached HoleInPlateCorrect.png), which is great.
 Thanks for adding the flat shader.  But how do I implement this into my
app?  I have updated the sources, compiled and opened the new KiwiSimple
app.  I changed the loading file to this demo file and the app still
renders it incorrectly.  Is there a setting that needs to be changed?

Thanks for the help.
Chris