[Ves] setColorMap

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri Jun 28 23:14:10 EDT 2013

Yeah, the contour feature of vesKiwiImagePlaneDataRepresentation was
removed.  It would be easy to create the countour representation as a
separate object in the scene using the vtkContourFilter and a
vesKiwiPolyDataRepresentation.  You can look at the git history of
vesKiwiImagePlaneDataRepresentation.cpp to see how the vtkContourFilter was
applied.

Pat