[Ves] Too many play buttons in Kiwiviewer

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Thu Jun 27 11:00:04 EDT 2013

Hi Ria,

Regarding the play buttons- yes KiwiViewer will show one play button per
timeseries object in the scene.  Animation support is fairly preliminary in
KiwiViewer.  If you can merge each geometry object into a single vtp file
per timestep, then you'll have just one play button, but you won't be able
to define display parameters per-model, since you will have merged your
models.

Pat