[Ves] Swig interface file used to generate Android Kiwi Wrappers

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Tue Jun 25 13:44:28 EDT 2013

Hi Dave,

The JNI functions in KiwiNative.cpp, which implements the KiwiNative.so JNI
library, were written by hand, not with SWIG.  The SWIG work is
experimental, you can find it on the swig branch of the stage remote:

git remote add stage git://vtk.org/stage/VES.git
git checkout swig

If you inspect the top commit of this branch, you'll see it adds a kiwi.i
file and a notes.txt file.  The notes.txt file explains how to generate
python and Java bindings, and how to run python and java examples.  All the
paths are hard coded for my machine, so you'll have to fix it for your
computer.  You might want to cherry-pick the commit onto your current
working branch rather than checkout the swig branch.

Pat