[Ves] Problem building new iOS app with KiwiViewer Framework

Michaël Albert monstermick at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 13:12:53 EDT 2013

Hi Pat,

The project compiles now.

To share the information if someone else is stuck with this issue :

- Have a configfile in which the framework directory variable is defined,
- In the Target parameters, ensure that Header Search Path & Frameworks
Search Path are the same as defined in KiwiViewer Project,
- In the project parameters, check that, in the information tab, the
configuration file is correctly referenced.

If you face an error <tr1/memory> file not found, verify the compiler
options and "compile sources as" -> "Objective C++"

Thanks a lot for your quick answer Pat!

Cheers,

Michael