[Ves] Too many play buttons in Kiwiviewer

Fischer Ria ria.fischer at erdw.ethz.ch
Thu Jun 27 10:39:34 EDT 2013

Dear all,
I'm trying to export my Paraview visualisations to Kiwiviewer. But when I'm saving the geometry I get an error message saying that I need a vtkDataSet instead of a vtkMultiBlockDataSet. Still I'm able to save but I get multiple .vtp files per timestep. I was also able to adjust the .kiwi scene file to display multiple objects per timestep but then I get one play button for each object. This is a bit inconvenient as the play buttons have to be hit at the same time to watch the animation correctly.
And I guess volume rendering is still not available in Kiwiviewer?
Ria