[Ves] VES on the Raspberry Pi

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri Jul 5 12:19:00 EDT 2013

There is an install target.  The superbuild installs VES locally in
CMakeExternals/Install/ves-host.  Only headers and libs are installed, not
the test programs.  The install tree is relocatable, you can copy the
directories to someplace else.  Also a ves-config.cmake file is installed
so that you can find and use VES using cmake from an external project.  For
an example, see the CMakeLists.txt in Apps/Android/Kiwi/jni

Pat