[Ves] VES on the Raspberry Pi

John Donovan mersey.viking at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 06:33:45 EDT 2013

OK, the issue I seem to be getting is a conflict between the function
declarations in gl.h and those in GLES/gl2.h while compiling
TestDrawPlane.cpp because (free)GLUT is including the standard OpenGL
headers. I'm surprised GLUT is needed at all on mobile platforms, but
vesTestHelper.h uses it.

As GLUT includes GL/gl.h, I can't even put the GLES include
directories first, and surely I don't have to overwrite GL/gl.h with
the GLES version. Maybe my configuration is messed up, I'll carry on
poking around.

-John