[Ves] Visual Studio project for the Ves library

ves ves at calculoandamios.com
Thu Feb 7 09:04:55 EST 2013

Hello,

I have successfully compiled the Ves library in Windows
following the instructions given in the Wiki page. I also have tried to
create a Visual Studio solution using CMAKE but even if the Ves.Sln is
created there are some errors when I try to compile. These errors are
mainly related with missing headers that can be found in the Android-NDK
subfolders.

The three type of errors that appear are:

2>c:userscarlosves - copiasrcvesvesSharedPtr.h(25): fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'tr1/memory': No such file or directory

2>c:userscarlosves - copiasrcvesvesGL.h(27): fatal error C1083: Cannot
open include file: 'GLES2/gl2.h': No such file or directory

2>C:UsersCarlosVES - copiasrcvesvesEigen.cpp(126): error C2719:
'matrix': formal parameter with __declspec(align('16')) won't be aligned

If I add the path to the tr1/memory and GLES2/gl2.h, other errors
arise, leading to files related with Armeabi that I'm not able to
locate.

I suspect that this is possible as the build procedure uses
NMake for compile. I would be fine as it could be modified in the IDE
and (I hope) to be debugged in a known way.

Could you please give us
some advice on it?

Regards,

Carlos