[Ves] Compile error of Android KiwiViewer

Ainhoa Gracia agracia at sqs.es
Tue Dec 10 07:29:10 EST 2013

Dear all

I take the opportunity this e-mail brings to me to comment that we have
executed the following commands in the git bash

git clone git:// <http://vtk.org/stage/VES.git> vtk.org/stage/VES.git
git checkout improve_ves_android

but the checkout has returned an error due to the branch is not recognized.
Maybe there is another intermediate command we need to execute before?

Thank you very much

Ainhoa