[Ves] build VES_USE_PCL tutorial

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Thu Aug 29 09:06:27 EDT 2013

Hi Vuthy,

> I'm new in the Kiwi programming but I would link to use the PCL feature on the iOS platform.
> I noticed in the tutorial that the VES_USE_PCL build was not treated and wonder if this will be part of another webinar?

I don't know of any plans for one.

> If not, can someone give me some guide lines as to how to build this libraries.

This repository:

	https://github.com/patmarion/pcl-superbuild

has code to create a PCL framework for VES to link against. As with VES, you should clone the repository, make a separate build directory, and run ccmake and make in the build directory. Then in your VES superbuild, you can set the PCL_SUPERBUILD_DIR to your new build of PCL.

	David