[Ves] Setting Point Size

Candemir Doger cd.doger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 06:00:42 EDT 2013

Hi Aashish,
Changing the shader's pointSize worked. Now I will try to update the code.
After updating the code will I be able to use vesMapper's setPointSize or
should I use shaders again?
I also couldn't find the line: gl_PointSize = float(pointSize); I suppose
it's fixed in the new version I will look at it now.
Thanks.