[Ves] Integration of kiwi and vtk frameworks with rubymotion requiring pcl.framework for i386

Michaël Albert monstermick at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 10:42:52 EDT 2013

Hi Folks,

I try to write a wrapper to integrate kiwi and vtk frameworks with
rubymotion (for iOS application).

Rubymotion allows to write the application in ruby and compiles it
natively.

I succeeded for the simulator part, following the same way as in the
kiwiViewer application : the application runs perfectly.

Now I have a problem compiling the application for the device ; as the
pcl.framework contains only the armv7 architecture.

Has anyone tried to create a universal framework containing both i386 and
arm architectures ?

Thanks !

Michael