[Ves] Building for Android

Chris Vaught cvaught at cmv-tech.com
Wed Sep 12 12:48:23 EDT 2012

Same error on r8 for me as the others.  I'm on OSX.  I'm not familiar with
the NDK.  Do I need to do anything other than uncompress it after I
download it?  I placed the uncompressed folder in my home folder.  I then
set the environment variable: export
ANDROID_NDK=/Users/chrisvaught/android-ndk-r8

Chris