[Ves] Building for Android

Chris Vaught cvaught at cmv-tech.com
Wed Sep 12 12:10:24 EDT 2012

When I try to build for Android I get the following error:

[100%] Built target vtkRenderingFreeType
[ 36%] No install step for 'vtk-host'
[ 39%] Completed 'vtk-host'
[ 48%] Built target vtk-host
[ 51%] Performing configure step for 'vtk-android'
CMake Error at /ves/CMake/toolchains/android.toolchain.cmake:453 (message):
  Could not any working toolchain in the NDK.  Probably your Android NDK is
  broken.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /Applications/CMake
2.8-9.app/Contents/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeDetermineSystem.cmake:89
(INCLUDE)
  CMakeLists.txt:3 (project)

There were additional errors that occurs next that I have omitted.

I have tried both the recommended r6 version as well as the latest r8b
version.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chris