[Ves] VesKiwiViwerApp

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Tue Nov 27 14:35:39 EST 2012

Hi Thiago,

There are two things:

1) XCode version is linked with the iOS version. So you would have to
make sure they are compatible.
2) To run it on the device you need a provision file. Now if you have
a iOS developer program membership then you can do it yourself.
3) Worst case, you can run it on the simulator.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Thiago Tavares Magalhães
<ttavaresm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, but came over a little problem
>
> I used the command "open KiwiMidas.xcodeproj /" and open the xcode project.
> However, when I try to run, the message error xcode:
>
> Xcode can not run using the selected device.
> No provisioned iOS devices are available with a compatible iOS version.
> Connect an iOS device with a recent enough version of iOS to run your
> application or choose an iOS simulator to the destination.
>
> There is a relationship with the version of xcode?
> What do you think?
>
> Thank you,
> Thiago
>

> 2012/11/27 Thiago Tavares Magalhães <ttavaresm at gmail.com>
>>
>> Hi Aashish,
>>
>> It worked perfectly.
>> Many thanks to Pat and Aashish.
>> I'm sure this example will help much my job.
>>
>> Hugs and many thanks,
>> Thiago
>>

>> 2012/11/27 Aashish Chaudhary <aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com>
>>>
>>> Hi, Thiago
>>>
>>> You want to save you changes before you checkout new code. There are
>>> couple of ways to do so:
>>>
>>> a) Just run
>>> 1. git stash
>>>
>>> b)