[Ves] VesKiwiViwerApp

Thiago Tavares Magalhães ttavaresm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:37:34 EST 2012

Hi Pat

Is there a specific directory where I need to run these commands?
After I execute the last command opens the following error:

error: Your location changes to the Following files would be overwritten by
checkout:
Android / iOS / Kiwi / Kiwi / LoadDataController.m
Android / iOS / Kiwi / Kiwi / kiwiAppDelegate.mm
Please, commit your changes or stash Them before you can switch branches.
Aborting

Maybe that way the command is trying to overwrite files from Kiwi.
But I'm not sure.

Already thank you,
Thiago

Thiago Tavares Magalhães <http://lattes.cnpq.br/1989532473555107>