[Ves] ndk-build NDK_DEBUG=1

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Mon Nov 19 02:53:36 EST 2012

Hi Ariel,

You should use CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug, which will pass the
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG to the compiler.  If you need to add additional
flags, you can modify that variable.  If you want to debug native code on
android using the ndk gdb, you could try following some tutorials like this
one:
http://vilimpoc.org/blog/2010/09/23/hello-gdbserver-a-debuggable-jni-example-for-android/

Pat