[Ves] CMakeList VES Help

Ariel Hernán Curiale curiale at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 04:07:02 EST 2012

Hi Pat, thank for your explanation !

I'm trying to relocate an Android project and I want to use the cmake to create the project for xcode or eclipse. In particular I use eclipse and I want to create the eclipse project (.project) with cmake:

ccmake -G "Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles" ../src/

I will try to build again the kiwi project and import into eclipse follow your instruction. If I have any doubt I tell you.

Again, Thanks.