[Ves] Using Ipad 5.1 Simulator

Thiago Tavares Magalhães ttavaresm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 12:50:09 EST 2012

Hello all,

A short time since I sent my last question, sorry for my insistence, but
I'm still new to VES.

I want to develop a simple example using VES, but on a common text editor, such
as gedit, for example, and compiling with cmake.
I've specified the directory VES (already installed) in CMAkeList. My
CMakeList is thus:

/ / ----------------------------------- / / -----------
------------------------ / /
cmake_minimum_required (VERSION 2.8)

PROJECT (Step1)

set (CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT iphoneos4.3)
set (CMAKE_XCODE_EFFECTIVE_PLATFORMS "-iPhoneOS;-iphonesimulator")

include_directories ($ CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR {})

Find_package (VES REQUIRED)
Include_directories ($ VES_INCLUDE_DIRS {})

Find_package (VTK REQUIRED)
INCLUDE ($ {} VTK_USE_FILE)

ADD_EXECUTABLE (EsferaMalhaDeArestas .. / main.cxx)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES (EsferaMalhaDeArestas vtkRendering)
/ / ----------------------------------- / / -----------
------------------------ / /

How do I run the application within that iPadSimulator? Could someone show
me a code example that does something very simple, such as instantiating a
coneSource and display it on the screen of iPadSimulator, please?

I promise I'll give a reasonable space of time between this and my next
question.

Thank you!
Thiago

--
Thiago Tavares Magalhães <http://lattes.cnpq.br/1989532473555107>
Instituto Superior de Tecnologia em Ciências da Computação de Petrópolis - *