[Ves] Debugging VES

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Wed Mar 14 12:53:02 EDT 2012

Hi Sishir,

You can run ctest with -VV to get full output to see why the program is
crashing.

For debugging, as I said in my previous email, set the cmake variable
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE to Debug, then rebuild.  That will compile VES and VTK
with debug symbols.  An Android.mk file shouldn't be required.  I haven't
personally done gdb debugging on jni code through eclipse, so unfortunately
I cannot guide you any further.

Pat