[Ves] change line thickness in vesKiwiPolyDataRepresentation

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Tue Jun 5 11:59:29 EDT 2012

Hi Kate,

That's not currently implemented.  I'd like to get that in for a future
release.  In the meantime, it's quite easy to change, simply #include
"vesGL.h" then call glLineWidth(3.0) to set the line width to 3 pixels.
This will have a global effect though, not a per
vesKiwiPolyDataRepresentation effect.  Let me know if you need different
line widths for different representations, and we can discuss how to
properly implement that in the VES rendering engine layer.

Pat