[Ves] Error Messages

Chris Vaught cvaught at cmv-tech.com
Wed Jul 18 09:33:23 EDT 2012

I'm trying to create a test application where I use VES.  I'm trying to
follow the example application.  The issue is that whenever I add the
following:

#include "vesKiwiViewerApp.h"

I get the error messages shown in the attached images.  The example
application compiles and works properly and if I remove the above line my
application compiles without any issues but I get an "Incomplete definition
of type 'struct vesKiwiViewerApp' error when I call the loadDataset method.

Any idea what could be causing this issue?

Chris