[Ves] Create .vti file from a series of images

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Mon Feb 6 10:52:12 EST 2012

Oh, are you comparing to the rendering of the builtin dataset head.vti?
For that one, it uses the vtk contour filter to extract a surface mesh of
the skull bone, then renders the surface mesh with transparency on top of
the image planes.  If that is what you are after, then you can use the
Contour filter in paraview to experiment with different iso values to
preview the visualization.

Pat