[Ves] vtkImageImagingStatisticsModule

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Tue Dec 18 20:59:11 EST 2012

Hi Beck,

It should be supported, it just happens to be off by default.  You can
enable it locally in the vtk build directory:

CMakeExternals/Build/vtk-{ios-device, ios-simulator, android}

Or, you can enable it in the ves superbuild script, then it will be enabled
for all future builds.  Edit ves/CMake/ves-superbuild.cmake and find where
module_defaults is set, then add   -DModule_vtkImagingStatistics:BOOL=ON to
the list and update your build.

Pat