[Ves] A VES rendering example using storyboards

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Mon Dec 10 16:59:51 EST 2012

The ves_src variable actually isn't used, you could delete that.  ves_build
should be set to the directory that contains "CMakeExternals".  Please make
sure there are no spaces in the path.  Next, you need to cd to that
directory, the build directory, and run the script to create the
frameworks.

cd /Users/hemolab/VES/Apps/iOS/CMakeBuild/build
/Users/hemolab/VES/CMake/makeFramework.sh

That should create the files
CMakeExternals/Install/ves-ios-device/ves.framework and
CMakeExternals/Install/vtk-ios-device/vtk.framework.  Please inspect the
frameworks and make sure the headers are inside.

Pat