[Ves] A VES rendering example using storyboards

Thiago Tavares Magalhães ttavaresm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 09:04:28 EST 2012

Hi PAt,

Very very thanks!

Kiwi.xconfig are defined in the file, so I figured, the VES directory and hte
VES_build local.
I tried to pass the two paths as follows:

ves_src = / Users / hemolab / VES
ves_build = / Users / hemolab / VES / Apps / iOS / CMakeBuild / build

The directory called VES is the directory that was created with the
installation of VES.
However, the xcode can not find the vesKiwiViewerApp.h file.

What's wrong? I need to configure anything else?

hugs and very thanks,
Thiago