[Ves] Git problem

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Mon Dec 3 17:40:49 EST 2012

This topic branch is work in progress, on the branch the only app that
works is Apps/iOS/KiwiMidas.  You need to rerun make in the build
directory, and then generate frameworks by invoking this script from the
build directory: /path/to/ves/CMake/makeFramework.sh  Finally, edit the
.xcconfig file in Apps/iOS/KiwiMidas/KiwiMidas to set the paths to your src
and build dirs.

Pat

You need to first generate an iOS framework, from the build directory