[Tubetk-developers] Some problem about vessel's center line

吴松雄 2013222007 at email.szu.edu.cn
Mon Jan 13 21:12:03 EST 2020

Dear
    Thanks so much for response . I tried to convert the tre file to a vtp file using the following code. The vtp files were read using ParaView software. But we found that the center line of this vessel did not correspond to the original picture, did we miss something?I'm grateful if I could hear from you in your spare time.
Best regards
songxiong wu

this is the code:
import itk
file_name = 'VascularNetwork.tre'
Dimension = 3
reader = itk.SpatialObjectReader[Dimension].New()
reader.SetFileName(file_name)
reader.Update()
tubes = reader.GetGroup()
print(tubes)
writer = itk.SpatialObjectWriter[Dimension].New()
writer.SetInput(tubes)
writer.SetFileName('VascularNetwork.vtp')
writer.Update()

this is the result showed in ParaView software: