[Tubetk-developers] the Healthy MR Database in TuBeTK

吴松雄 2013222007 at email.szu.edu.cn
Tue Dec 17 20:44:43 EST 2019

Dear sir,   I’m very thanksful about you about the Healthy MR Database in TuBeTK. But I don’t know how to use the file “VascularNetwork.tre” which is the label vascular centerlines. Could you help or tell me how can I process this condition? I want to use the information in the .tre file to generate the gold standard and I had tried to convert the world coordinates of the centerline into image coordinates, but I failed.I'm grateful if I could hear from you in your spare time.