[Tubetk-developers] tubes extraction from binary image

Vova pe3ak at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 18:37:34 EST 2016

Hi
I am seeking your advice/help on how to extract  tubes/fibres from the binary image (in my case it is a 3D tomography dataset of the carbon paper).
I am extensively using itk routines in c++ and would like to combine my code with a comprehensive tubetk library in c++ as well.
However I could not find any documentation or example on how to extract the tubes using c++ code.
Can someone please explain the necessary steps ?
Thank you very much,
Vlad.