[Tubetk-developers] runtime error

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Mon Feb 3 20:44:44 EST 2014

Outstanding!

We continue to make rapid progress on TubeTK,  Right now the
priorities are vessel-based registrations and vessel extractions -
they are works in progress.

Functioning tools include sliding registration, mergeAdjacent images,
and various other segmentation and registration methods.

http://www.kitware.com and http://www.aylward.org
(919) 969-6990 x300