[Tubetk-developers] Slicer4/ITKv4 migration

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Mon Feb 11 10:58:15 EST 2013

That is great news!

Yes, the dashboards need some attention, but I'm as much to blame with
my recent commits.   The toolkit is evolving and converging very
rapidly - all great stuff!!

It is also very helpful that the printself and cppcheck tests are
working.  This should be a very solid platform once the errors they
revealed are addressed - and they don't look too bad, but everyone
should look at the dashboard in detail and resolve any issues with
code they've committed.

Thanks!
Stephen