[Tubetk-developers] itkImageToTubeRigidRegistration2

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Tue Jul 24 13:44:07 EDT 2012

Michael extended his vacation by one day.   He should be back in the
office tomorrow.

Thanks for looking at this.   My understanding is that the 2 classes
are the correct ones; however, I really hate the "2" suffix.   If the
old ones were broken, they should be replaced - instead of using a
numbering system.

Perhaps beging by looking for the differences in the code and see if
the "" versions can be replaced by the "2" version (nearly the same
APIs, etc).