[Tubetk-developers] Application naming - cast your vote

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Mon Dec 3 09:55:48 EST 2012

Ok - going to reverse myself on the ttk suggestion.

1) I like Matt's suggestion of prepending apps with "tubetk".

2) Namespace should remain tube, because it reduces chance of
collision with tensor toolkit from inria (ttk), and it sets a good
coding standard (moving away from the practice of 1 letter+tk
namespace naming which is going to have a y2k experience soon).

Agreed?

Stephen

--