[Smtk-developers] SMTK dashboard

Haocheng Liu haocheng.liu at kitware.com
Thu Jan 18 22:27:29 EST 2018

Hi David,

I build the lastest SMTK master with your representation change in a clean
cmb superbuild. But when I try to build cmb, I got an error message as:
ninja: error:
'/home/haochengliu/Kitware/CMB/buildCMBQt5/superbuild/cmb/src/Source/vtkCMBGeneralHierarchy',
needed by 'Source/vtkCMBArcProviderClientServer.cxx', missing and no known
rule to make it
Any idea what's going on here?

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 10:14 PM, David Thompson <david.thompson at kitware.com
> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> 1. TJ's fix has cleared up the SMTK dashboard except for kerbin (which
> appears to be a machine config issue). Yay!
> 2. I've just merged the representation and other changes to SMTK (which
> make use of the new functionality in ParaView that caused the dashboard
> problems).
> 3. SMTK should be clear for the operator rewrite to land.
> 4. SMTK's PV plugins now include a toolbar for choosing the "color by"
> mode for SMTK model representations (entity, volume, point/cell scalars).
> (Using the toolbar will require bumping ParaView again, but
> compilation/testing will work fine without moving PV forward.)
>
>         David

Best regards
Haocheng

Haocheng LIU