[Smtk-developers] Problem with CMB SuperBuild and SMTK

Robert Michael O'Bara bob.obara at kitware.com
Mon Sep 14 17:05:06 EDT 2015

Hi All,

When trying to build CMB via a clean super build I’m getting:

CMake Error at Source/ModelBridges/CMakeLists.txt:4 (find_package):
  Found package configuration file:

    /Users/obara/Projects/Kitware/Builds/CMBSuperBuild/install/lib/cmake/SMTK/SMTKConfig.cmake

  but it set SMTK_FOUND to FALSE so package "SMTK" is considered to be NOT
  FOUND.  Reason given by package:

  The following imported targets are referenced, but are missing: MOAB

This is with a branch of CMB with my root view removal changes and SMTK master.

Any Ideas??

Bob

Robert M. O'Bara, MEng.
Assistant Director of Scientific Computing

Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Suite 101
Clifton Park, NY 12065