[Rtk-users] rtksart exception error

Vincent Libertiaux vl at xris.eu
Thu Feb 24 03:51:59 EST 2022

Hi Simon,

I have trouble compiling the git version of RTK.  Here are the steps I
followed:

- Compiled ITK 5.3rc without checking the RTK Module

- In CMake (RTK project), I set up the ITK_DIR variable to the directory
where I built ITK

Configuration is ok, unfortunately, generation shouts a huge amount of
errors at me:

CMake Error at
/home/vincent/IPTools/InsightToolkit-5.3rc02/CMake/ITKModuleHeaderTest.cmake:87
(add_executable): Target "RTKHeaderTest1" links to target "CUDA::cufft"
but the target was not found. Perhaps a find_package() call is missing
for an IMPORTED target, or an ALIAS target is missing? Call Stack (most
recent call first):
/home/vincent/IPTools/InsightToolkit-5.3rc02/CMake/ITKModuleMacros.cmake:207
(itk_module_headertest)
/home/vincent/IPTools/InsightToolkit-5.3rc02/CMake/ITKModuleExternal.cmake:162
(itk_module_impl) CMakeLists.txt:216 (include)

CMake Error at
/home/vincent/IPTools/InsightToolkit-5.3rc02/CMake/ITKModuleHeaderTest.cmake:87
(add_executable): Target "RTKHeaderTest1" links to target "CUDA::cublas"
but the target was not found. Perhaps a find_package() call is missing
for an IMPORTED target, or an ALIAS target is missing? Call Stack (most
recent call first):
/home/vincent/IPTools/InsightToolkit-5.3rc02/CMake/ITKModuleMacros.cmake:207
(itk_module_headertest)
/home/vincent/IPTools/InsightToolkit-5.3rc02/CMake/ITKModuleExternal.cmake:162
(itk_module_impl) CMakeLists.txt:216 (include)

The list goes on for quite a while. I have probably misunderstood the
compilation instruction against an existing ITK. Would you mind to point
me in the right direction ?

Thank you,

Vincent